V I T A E
A Few Exhibitions:
• National Collage Society Annual Exhibition. Dayton, Ohio. 2015
• 2015 Postcard Show. Invitational. National Collage Society.
• Featured artist on Louisville Visual Arts Association studio tour. Featured in Artebella website. 2014
• Greater Than The Sum. National Collage Society Annual Exhibition. Denver, Colorado. 2014.
• Repurposed and Recycled: Works by Kentucky Artisans. Kentucky Artisan Center. Berea, Ky. 2014
• Pyro Gallery. Still on Fire. Louisville, Ky. 2014
• Maker's Mark. Louisville Visual Art Association. 2011
• Biannual Artist's Exhibition. Kentucky Museum of Art and Design. 2011.
• The Art of Seduction. Tim Faulkner Gallery, 2011.
• Member Artist’s Exhibition. Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft. Louisville, Kentucky. 2009.
• International Wearable Expressions 2008. Palos Verde Beckstand Gallery. Los Angeles, California. 2008.
• Faces of Women International Juried Art Exhibit. New Mexico Museum. 2007.
• 52 Mid-States Art Exhibition. Evansville Museum of Art, History, and Science. 2004.2007
• OH + 5. The Dairy Barn. Athens, Ohio. 2006.
• All It Takes for Evil To Prevail. Pyro Gallery. Solo installation. Louisville, Kentucky. 2006.
• International Exhibition of Assemblage Artists. Gallery 24. Berlin, Germany. 2005
• Precious Little: An Exhibit of Keith Lo Bue and His Students. Studio 9. Chicago. 2005.
• Vamps, Tramps, and Vixens: A Tribute to Bad Girls. Solo show. Pyro Gallery. Louisville, Kentucky. 2004.
• 280/PARAMETERS: A Regional Juried Exhibition of Fine Contemporary Art. Huntington Museum of Art. 2003.
• An Early Times Sampler. Kentucky Gallery of Art and Design. Louisville, Kentucky. 2003.
Scholarships and Grants:
• Individual Artist’s Project. Kentucky Arts Council. 2000.2003.
• Scholarship to Quilt and Surface Design Symposium. 2000.2003.
A Few Awards:
• Postcard Project. National Collage Society 2015.
• Honorable Mention. “Faces Of Women International Juried Art Exhibit. New Mexico 2007.
• Honorable Mention. The Hyde Park Art Show. Cincinnati. 2007.
• Collage, Assemblage, and Altered Art by Diane Maurer-Mathison. 2008.
• Arts Across Kentucky. 2004.
• Today’s Woman. 2004.
• Louisville Area Fiber and Textile Artists. 2000-present.
• Kentucky Crafted. 2004-present.